Facebook Shut Down AI After It Invented Its Own Language
Researches at Facebook shut down an artificial intelligence (AI) program after it created its own language, Digital Journal reports.
TEAM INDUS – Bengaluru firm eyes to land first private spacecraft on moon
The company, Team Indus, is just a step away from building the flight model that will be flown onboard a PSLV from Sriharikota.
Read the Full Article on Times of India
Satya Nadella’s Bets
Pay Off, Microsoft
does well in Cloud Solutions and Service Subscription Business
The results were the clearest sign yet that the strategy put in place by Chief Executive Satya Nadella when he assumed the top job in 2014 is paying off.
What a Moment..
Roger Federer creates history with record breaking 8th Wimbledon title.. A history creating 19th grand slam title..
Who would have thought 6 months ago that Federer will win Australian Open and Wimbledon this year…
In the final this year he defeated Marin Cilic 6-3, 6-1, 6-4
20 Important Lessons from Chanakya to Develop Strong Leadership Skills
Chanakya was a well-known economist and a political adviser. His works were lost towards the end of the Gupta dynasty and later discovered only during 1915. Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher, and royal advisor. He was initially a professor of economics and political science at the ancient Takshashila University in Takshashila (in present day Pakistan) He is also known by the names Kautilya or Vishnu Gupta) and lived from 370 BC to 283 BC.
1. Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves.
2. A person should not be too honest, straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
3. Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.
4. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
5. A man is born and dies alone. He experiences the good and bad consequences of his Karma alone.
6. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
7. World’s biggest power is youth and the beauty of a woman.
8. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – why am I doing this, what the results might be and will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
9. Conciliate a covetous man by means of a gift, an obstinate man with folded hands in salutation, a fool by humoring him and a learned man by truthful words.
10. Even from the poison extract nectar, wash and take back gold if it has fallen in filth, receive the highest knowledge from a lowborn person.
11. There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.
12. The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you.
13. Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendship will never give you happiness.
14. If you get to learn something even from the worst of enemies; do not hesitate.
15. Avoid him who talks sweetly before you but tries to ruin you behind your back, for he is like a pitcher of poison with milk on top.
16. An evil person causes harm even if treated well.
17. A low-minded people should not be given a good advice.
18. Till the time you don’t decide to run, you are not in the competition.
19. The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of the person spreads in all directions.
20. Time perfects men as well as destroys them.
Welcome to New India… Vishal Sikka Arrives In Driverless Cart, Offers Glimpse Into Infosys’ New Plans
Vishal Sikka Arrives In Driverless Cart, Offers Glimpse Into Infosys’ New Plans..
Dr Sikka said that the vehicle has been built by Infosys engineers and is meant to train other employees on technologies like artificial intelligence.
A wonderful article about Elon Musk by Quartz..